Overview of our core services
Planning and scheduling construction work, managing contractors and contracts, ensuring the quality of workmanship is maintained, dealing with day-to-day co-ordination issues, ensuring defects are made good – during the actual construction phase, there are many separate factors that need to be monitored and issues resolved.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our engineering personnel who are supported by a full time clerk of works who has been employed with the company for over 25 years.
Our principal activities include:
- Site supervision, planning construction work and all relevant procedures
- Coordinating the specialists involved in construction supervision
- Coordinating inspection reports and overseeing progress
- Reviewwing maintenance procedure manuals
- Dealing with planning approvals in consultation with other specialists involved in planning and construction supervision, defining deficiencies and monitoring making good
- Assisting in the supervision and co-ordination of the commissioning process including compliance with GMP, validation or compliance with stautory standards
Williams & Shaw
31 Ballynahinch Road
Tel: 02890 813075
Fax: 02890 814135